Repair your existing water mains with a CIPP solution that delivers superior durability, higher corrosion resistance and more flexibility. The solution is Paraliner PW, a patented resin technology paired with a patent-pending liner system.
ParaLiner PW arrives at the job site pre-saturated
• Fully invertible down to 8" diameter.
• Lining system may be cured using water or steam.
ParaLiner PW offers durable structural repairs
• Delivers superior flexural, tensile and burst strengths and provides higher corrosion resistance than competing products.
• Shorter cure times—because the resins contain no styrene, cure times are reduced 30% over competitive systems.
• Minimal shrinkage to ensure tight fit to host pipe.
• Our composite liners make use of the highest quality polyester and fiberglass to yield high physical strengths.
ParaLiner PW has more options in lengths and diameter
• Lining system is not limited by pipe diameter—we manufacture lining systems from 6"-96"
• Lining system is not limited to set lengths—we will create a custom length for you based on the length of pipe that needs repair.
ParaLiner PW saves you time and money
• ParaLiner PW gives the advantages of a traditional CIPP system—lower costs and fewer time delays versus digging up streets and public areas.
• NOVOC resin systems cure faster and reduce installation time allowing installers to increase their output.
Trust your next project to ParaLiner PW— give NOVOC a call.